Batting Cage RequestUpdated Thursday March 7, 2019 by High Point Pony.
Requesting a Batting Cage
- Send an email to Click to see email containing your Division, Team Name, Team Manager, date and time requested. Example - Pinto, Yankees, John Smith, Tuesday 3/1/13 @ 6:00 PM.
- A team may reserve one (1) cage per week.
- Only one (1) date request per email will be honored. You can only request a date up to seven (7) days out from the date being requested. So for example, if you are putting your request in on Mar 1, you can request a cage for any day through Mar 8.
- You will receive an immediate email reply letting you know your email has been received. You will receive a reply to your request within 24 hours letting you know if your cage has been reserved.
- Reservations are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Weekday sessions are 45 minutes each starting at 6:00 PM and 6:45 PM.
- Sunday sessions are 1 hour each starting at 9:00 AM.
- We don't book cage reservations on Saturdays. The cages are meant to be shared by all teams that have Saturday games. Teams whose game times are soonest should be given priority over later game times.
- The official calendar for the cages can be viewed at:
- If the cage is booked, you will see the name of the team that has the cage booked for that time. If you see the words Cage 1 or Cage 2, the cage is most likely available during that time unless there are pending requests that came in for that time that have not been processed yet.
- Your batting cage practice will also be put on the highpointpony.com website schedule.
- If there are any questions about batting cages, please email to Click to see email